‘If anyone likes to play rough, we can play rough too.” — W.S. Churchill, Speech to Canada’s Parliament, 31 December 1941
Six months after Mr. Trump’s election, the Republican and Democratic establishments, most of the media, the academy, the bipartisan elite, the climate charlatans, the Neocons, the Israel-Firsters, and the near-zombies all of them have produced in the country’s student bodies and minority groups continue to think, behave (at times violently), and “resist” as if the election was illegitimate and President Trump will be removed from office.
Until the inauguration, this phenomenon seemed simply a combination of absurd whining about the defeat of the left’s favorite criminal, Hillary Clinton, and a chance for students to miss classes and the minorities and women to skip work. Since 20 January 2017, and Trump’s magnificent speech on that overcast day, however, the child-like behavior of the pre-inauguration weeks has turned into more or less criminality, and a pervasive belief in the anti-Trump ranks that holds neither Trump nor his supporters — and the ideas and aspirations of each — can possibly be held by genuine human beings and respectable U.S. citizens, and that only the anti-Trumpers are human beings and respectable citizens. There is, moreover, no sign, or even a hint, that this literally murderous attitude among that anti-American multitude is going to do anything but harden.
Now, as readers of this space will suspect, I have a strong case of heart-burn over Trump’s military intervention in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. The result of these delusional exercises in reinforcing defeat will be the well-established norm: dead, maimed, and PTSD-ed Marines and soldiers; billions of wasted dollars; and more defeats. Honestly, the worth of U.S. military academies seems non-existent in terms of teaching their students how to fight wars and secure victory. How could General McMaster and his fellow generals, for example, believe that the retaking of cities in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan is a game that is worth the candle? Those knuckleheads seem not to realize that cities are an enormous burden to Islamist insurgent forces, and while the Islamists wanted to hold them, they will be a far more effective and deadly force when they return to their forte, guerrilla warfare. I know it is a lot to ask, but do you not think that these generals would recall that we held all the major cities in South Viet Nam and still lost that war, or that we won all the major Afghan cities in 2001-2002 and still have lost Bush’s war there, the renewal and loss of Obama’s war there, and — soon — the renewal and loss of Trump’s war there. The actor John Wayne is reputed to have said that “Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you are stupid.” U.S. generals have thoroughly validated Mr. Wayne’s words, and their pensions and post-military, corporate-director salaries ought to be confiscated to help pay for the enormous costs U.S. taxpayers are going to pay for having their military mired in demolished cities and responsible for administering, feeding, and rebuilding them as the trophy for the feckless campaign that captures them, but leaves an unbeaten, stronger, and more elusive Islamist insurgent enemy in the field.
Back to the so-called anti-Trump “resistance”, which, of course, will soon field the wholly-owned, Democratic Party-subsidiary known as the “American Peace Movement,” which I noticed was utterly silent during gangster-Obama’s rule, though that cold-blooded thug murdered far more civilians than all of the covert operations undertaken in the decade prior to his election, probably by a factor of 50-to-1 or more. This group, in addition, to those mentioned earlier, want nothing except to remove Trump; silence his supporters, by bloody coercion if necessary; and to then undo the exceptional number of positive achievements Trump has already scored for the rehabilitation of the republic’s economy. Those who have flocked to the many insane banners that fly over this cesspool of “resistance” are not going to give up. They have not only completely divorced themselves from America, they have made themselves utterly and literally expendable.
What to do? Two courses of action are in order.
A.) The first is for President Trump and his team to accelerate their campaign to make good on the goals set and promises made by Trump during the election, to ensure his base expands and remains enthusiastic so his party can retain control of both houses of congress in 2018 and win the 2020 election. There are several tasks remaining to be completed — some difficult, some easy — if this trick is to be turned, and they must be accomplished.
- Restore Americans’ faith in the rule of law; the equality of all before the law; and the republic’s constitutional viability by indicting and trying — under the espionage laws — Hillary Clinton and all those in Obama’s administration who knowingly conspired to use her deliberately hidden, unclassified, non-government server to conduct the republic’s national security affairs. Ditto, under the appropriate laws, for those who knowingly participated in the Clinton Foundation’s patently illegal activities — including selling foreigners the power of the Secretary of State’s office — and those who used the U.S. intelligence community and the Internal Revenue Service to persecute, surveil/expose, and defeat Obama’s political opponents. Also, indict George Soros for funding violence by the brain-dead students and minorities the Democrats use as cannon fodder.
- Complete the annihilation of Obama care, and replace it with health plans and premiums that are set by corporate competition, and allow the citizenry to purchase what they want and can afford.
- Reduce tax rates to the lowest possible point in all categories, eliminate the death tax, and allocate a large part of the resulting increase in government revenue to reducing Obama’s debt.
- Build the southern border wall as quickly as possible, no more dithering.
- Remove all illegal aliens — they are all criminals — from the United States, forcibly if necessary.
- Forget trying to withhold funds from sanctuary cities, towns, states, and campuses, and begin arresting any elected politician, “resistance” activist, judge, priest, mayor, journalist, professor, or celebrity who refuses to obey the law or seeks to obstruct it. Elected officials who defy the law are in a state of rebellion against the law, the Constitution, and the continued existence of the Union. These illegal and obstructive actions would justify the use of the U.S. military if local, state, and federal law-enforcement agencies prove unable to compel the lawless to act legally.
- Permanently stop all taxpayer-funding for Planned Parenthood, and, when the time comes, appoint nothing but pro-life justices to the Supreme Court.
- Make NAFTA, and other trade agreements, America friendly or abandon or abrogate them.
- Make all policy decisions, personnel appointments, and spending plans on education into crystal-clear and effective preliminaries to terminating the existence of the U.S. Department of Education.
- Fix the Veterans’ Administration with rapid and ruthless efficiency.
- End more than a century of republic-killing overseas interventionism, all foreign aid, and all immigration for three-years.
B.) With what Trump already has accomplished, moderate, visible, and tangible advances on the issues above ought to be enough to enlarge his majorities in Congress, and to reelect him in 2020. But, given the mindset of the “resistance”, this kind of success for Trump and the republic is likely to breed ever more violent and lethal demonstrations and attacks by the Soros-funded resistance. The loyal citizenry will then be faced with a decision as to whether they will tolerate the violence, economic destruction, and hatred being directed at them by the resistance. My answer would be to declare a “no-tolerance policy” for the expendables who fill the ranks of the resistance. Once Soros’s well-paid but addled boys and girls kill pro-republic citizens or nearby innocents a anvil should be dropped to obliterate them. For now,
- The targets of the fascist “resistance” — that is, anyone who disagrees with them — ought to bide their time and support Trump. They also should continue to arm with the best weaponry they can afford. Pray God none of those willing to bide time are rewarded for their patience with death.
- If Soros’s personal SS cross the line and kill those they hate, Trump supporters should hold tight, and see if the Trump administration will rid the republic of these wicked and expendable humans.
- If Trump’s administration fails to act, or acts as if the expendables are misguided kids rather than vicious ideologues, there would be no more reason for those who are loyal to the American republic to hold back from defending their country, thereby making clear that they will never be servile enough to go back to the anti-republic, globalist, lawless, and anti-Constitution era of the Bushes, Clintons, and Obamas. But what to do? Well, on most issues I am not a great admirer of Winston Churchill, too much unnecessary war-making for me. But the American republic was formed to restore to Americans the English liberties that had been taken by the British Crown, and which are today again in dire need of restoration in the republic. And on the defense of these liberties, Churchill is without peer. If Soros’s fascist “resistance” kills those they hate, let the loyal citizenry’s response be the one called for by Churchill. “We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries,” he declared in the early 1940s,
“across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy. The enemies ranged against us, coalesced and combined against us, have asked for total war. Let us make sure they get it. … Tyranny is our foe, whatever trappings or disguise it wears, whatever language it speaks, be it external or internal, we must forever be on our guard, ever mobilized, ever vigilant, always ready to spring at its throat.”